Wednesday 27 February 2008

Law lecture

There is a lecture on the nature of the new Supreme Court on 30 April 08. Register at www.city.ac.uk/whatson its at the Inns of Court school of law in Grays Inn - new Supreme Court starts in October 09 replacing the House of Lords as our top court.

It might be interesting.

But I am off to listen to Laurence Lessig talking about some of his latest ideas - moved away from codes and public domain licensing to trust and security in e-transactions (I think - havent got the paper in front of me) This is organised by the Society for Computers and Law, a very nice society well worth being a member of for such events and also for their journal called 'Computers + Law' amazingly. At any rate I won't be able to be at the Supreme Court lecture, so if anyone else is, it would be nice to know.

Well its late again....but nice and warm and springlike...so I better go home dreaming of my next lecture on FoI and sundry such concerns....

I do hope that some of you will come back and start responding to my posts!

Cheers
Tamara

No comments: