Tuesday 26 February 2008

Tamara's news Tues 26 Feb

Its nice to have reading week, but this short period slips by so fast, it makes little difference, still preparing next weeks ILP lecture on FoI. And finishing off marking last years dissertations.

I am delighted to find a great many interesting new ideas for projects coming my way as people come to talk to me about doing their dissertation with me. This is great...it has to be worthwhile spending a chunk of time on, and has to be compact enough to be do-able in this short period of time. Some students want to discuss my list of ideas. Most bring their own idea, or twist one of mine into something new. Doing 'research by proxy' in this way, I learn lots of new things. Therefore thank you all in advance, those who will be working with me.

This is all I have for now. Off home to feed my cat and myself. Its getting late.

Cheers
Tamara

No comments: